Free email newsletters and a complimentary e-book.
- Your chance to sign up for them now!
Have your own chickens? Want to provide them with nothing but the best? You need to hear from me!
This website has nearly two hundred pages, all of them crammed with information about keeping chickens from incubation right through to caring for older hens and everything in between. I'm constantly updating it with new facts, figures, advice and tips.
Signing up for my free email newsletters means you'll never miss out on information again!
Here's what my newsletter is - it's called "Chickens in the Olive Grove".
- Regular e-mails with updates from my website
- Including 'how to' videos and tips
- Information about new products, gifts and services
- Reviews of chicken related books and films
- First dibs on my new courses
- Chicken news from around the world - including my own coop here in Italy
Sign up here -
it takes less than a minute!
Every so often ...
If there's something I think would be helpful to you to know about before my next e-mail's due, I will occasionally send out a special message.
Here's what you won't get.
- Lots of emails coming into your box every day - I know how irritating that is!
- 'Hard sell' messages - if I recommend a product, here on my site or in a newsletter - it's because I know, use and love it.
- Your privacy compromised : your email address is important to me as it is to you. I never, never sell or give e-mails to anyone else. Ever.
And as a special "thank you" ...
When I receive your subscription to my free email newsletters, I'll send you a copy of my e-book : 'Raising Healthy Chickens - 5 natural remedies your flock will love you for', where you'll learn :
- Why cider is good for your hens
- How to stop your chicks from itching - the natural way
- Which herbs can have a calming effect on your hens
- How a readily available plant can help to soothe a wound
- When a weed should be encouraged in your chicken coop - and why.
What are you waiting for?!
Do yourself a favour - sign up now for my free email newsletters and receive a complimentary copy of my "Natural Remedies" book now!
I look forward to meeting you in my olive grove!
PS : If you're thinking about incubating and hatching your own chicks, this free series will be of interest to you (unless you've already done it!).
It's a 28-day guide to incubation which takes you right up to hatch day and beyond, sent to your email inbox every day.
For more information just click on this picture.
It will open in a new window so that you can come back here and sign up for my free e-mail newsletters too!
Or you may be interested in these pages.
Just click on the pics for more information.
If you've found this page helpful, I'd really appreciate your sharing it by clicking one (or more!) of these little buttons - thank you!
If you found this helpful, please take a few seconds to share it - thank you!