Free ebook and newsletter
Raising healthy chickens - naturally.
5 natural remedies your flock will love you for: a free, downloadable ebook!
Learn how to keep your chickens healthy and happy using only natural products, most of which are available in your own back yard!
If you've ever thought that, when you have chickens, you'll make sure they only have the best and, as far as possible, you'll make that as natural as possible rather than turning to chemicals and antibiotics, this free ebook is for you.
In it, you'll learn...
- why a pure, raw form of cider is good for your hens
- how to stop your chicks from itching - the natural way
- which herbs can have a calming effect on your hens
- how a readily available plant can help to soothe a wound
- when a weed should be encouraged in your chicken coop - and why.
How will it help you and your flock?
All the information it contains comes from properly researched material: high quality, proven facts from acknowledged sources, not just random information from someone's blog.
So you can be absolutely sure that following its advice will have nothing but a beneficial effect on your chickens, on you and on your family. No more eggs contaminated with antibiotics in your coop!
Download it now and you'll also receive my weekly newsletter!
Why subscribe to my newsletter?
If you have your own backyard chickens - or you're planning to get some - and want to provide them with nothing but the best, you need to hear from me!
This website has over two hundred articles, all of them crammed with information about keeping chickens safe and healthy, from incubation right through to caring for older hens and everything in between.
I constantly update it with new facts, figures, advice and tips. And sometimes it's hard for my readers to keep up with what's new.
Sign up for my free weekly email newsletters so you'll never miss out on information again!
As well as my free ebook, you'll get...
- Six emails in the weeks after you sign up, to introduce me and my chickens and help you find your way round my website.
A full newsletter at the start of every month, with...
- Answers to your frequently asked questions.
- First rights to my incubating and hatching course every spring (I limit numbers so I can give members more personalised attention).
- A free monthly printable of tasks to be completed in the coop during the month - this is only available to my newsletter group.
Part of one of my free monthly printables.
- Information about and reviews of new chicken-related products, gifts and services.
- Chicken news from around the world and from my own coop, here in my olive grove in the heart of Italy.
- Occasional egg recipes that I've tried and love.
And in your inbox every Monday you'll find...
- A short newsletter with information about one or two articles I've written, to keep you informed of best practices in caring for your chickens.
Respectful of your data.
I only ask for the information I need to send you my newsletters: your first name and email address. Your information goes to the company which sends out emails for me, but no further. It is protected by European General Data Protection law and by the California Consumer Privacy Act.
You will be able to access, change or delete your information if you want to, and in every newsletter there's a link you can click to unsubscribe completely.
It goes without saying that I will never, never give your information to anyone else.
I look forward to meeting you in my olive grove!