I hear you: "What on earth is a Chicken Digest?!"
It's simply your go-to source for all things chicken-related, with a special emphasis on raising your chickens using properly researched, all-natural methods.
From expert tips on keeping your flock happy to updates on the latest in health advice, my Digest has it covered.
Stay informed about...
* keeping chickens naturally
* step-by-step healthy flock 'how tos'
* researched info tailored to your needs
* no hype, just content that matters to you
* free content, downloads and tips not found on my website.
If you have your own backyard chickens – or you're planning to get some – and want to provide them with nothing but the best, don't miss out on the opportunity to stay informed and improve your chicken-raising game.
You'll be in good company, with more than 10,000 like-minded friends in my weekly Chicken Digest community!
Learn how to keep your chickens healthy and happy using only natural products, most of which are available in your own back yard!
If you've ever thought that, when you have chickens, you'll make sure they only have the best and, as far as possible, you'll make that as natural as possible rather than turning to chemicals and antibiotics, this free report is for you.
In it, you'll discover...
* why a pure, raw form of cider is good for your hens
* how to stop your chickens from itching - the natural way
* which herbs can have a calming effect on your hens
* how a readily available plant can help to soothe a wound
* when a weed should be encouraged in your chicken coop – and why.
As with all the information I share, it contains properly researched material: high quality, proven facts from acknowledged sources, not just random information from someone's blog.
So you can be absolutely sure that following its advice will have nothing but a beneficial effect on your chickens, on you and on your family.
I only ask for the information I need to send you my newsletters: your first name and email address. Your information goes to the company which sends out emails for me, but no further. It is protected by European General Data Protection law and by the California Consumer Privacy Act.
You will be able to access, change or delete your information if you want to, and in every newsletter there's a link you can click to unsubscribe completely.
It goes without saying that I will never, never give or sell your information to anyone else.